What to Expect
As a new patient at Paramount Dental Center, you might be wondering what your first few visits will involve. Not to worry. Our goal is to put you at ease every step of the way and make your time with us as convenient and comfortable as possible.
Your first appointment will be a committed time to address your concerns, gather data (medical history review, digital X-rays, gum measurement, intraoral photos) and complete a thorough exam. Your dental health will be evaluated and your risks for dental disease will be assessed in four different categories:
- Gum and Bone: We examine gum tissue, complete gum pocket measurements and evaluate for gum inflammation or bone loss. We will assess your risk for gingivitis or periodontal disease and discuss ways to reduce risks.
- Tooth Structure: We examine your teeth for structural damages such as cavities, fractures, broken fillings and other compromises in the actual structure of each tooth. We will assess your risk for structural damage and discuss ways to reduce risks.
- Bite and Jaw Joint: We examine how your teeth bite together and how that bite relates to any jaw joint problems. We evaluate tooth wear patterns, joint pain and problems related to an uneven bite and will assess your risk for TMJ disorders and bite problems, as well as discuss ways to reduce risks.
- Smile Characteristics: Lastly, and as an option, we can discuss ways to enhance your smile. We offer a full range of treatments to improve your smile from whitening to ceramic veneers to Invisalign® orthodontics.
It’s this commitment to service and quality that has positioned us as one of the most sought-after dental offices in Kirkland, Washington. Learn more about the many dental services we provide and how they can impact your long-term dental health, including:
- Root canals
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Cosmetic enhancements
- Digital X-rays
- Preventive care
- Dental exams and cleanings
- Mouth guards
- New Patient Forms
Ready to get started on the path to lifelong dental health? Call us today to schedule with our dentists, Dr. Colin Del Rosario, Dr. Alfadhli Abu or Dr. Kathryn Parker.